Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Box one taking pics!

Alrighties I am taking pics of the stuff and box number 1 will be going out tomorrow! I shuffled everyone's names and this is the order of participants!
1. Doug Keith Doug's website
2. Fran Burras Dancing-Girl Art
3. Andi Langley-Magill (I don't think Andi blogs...start a blog woman!)
4. Katey Duly Blue Eye Duck Studios
5. Nicole Gauvin Nicole's Blog
6. Stacey Maddock Maddock Musings
7. Janine Anderson Knit With Chopstix

I am excited to have various kinds of artists involved!

2 comments:

  1. super delicious! :)

    I am READY :)

    and meanwhile - I have a FREE domino pendant GIVE A WAY on my blog - just pop over and say hi and you might win it :)

    THANKS fellow arty people - this is wonderful *doing*the*wave* at AMY!!! ~ \/ ~ /\ ~ \/ ~ /\ ~

    kD
    www.blueyeduckstudios.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doug - You rock… the ELFABET is fabulous :)
    I am currently destroying … errr… painting on a child’s acoustic with lobsters … all over it :) I love yours! Living by The Rock Hall in Cleveland we see the giant art guitars they have - pretty neato frito stuff. ANYWAY - You are amazing .

    Fran - well - I have been a FRAN-FAN for many years … she inspires me with her art and her soul. A blessing to me and those in her world!

    Andi - you’re here - that is good - can’t wait to see what you create!!!

    Nicole - I am knit-impaired… textile impaired.. Needles frighten me. I’d even rather hang out with power tools than a sewing machine (scaaaaarey!) It is fabulous to have you in our box! Knitting ... It seems so left brainy - is it???

    Stacey - *bowing in awe* an extraordinary person and artist *sigh* (admiration pours out my keyboard...)

    Janine … knitting? And with chopstix no less? I am nothing. You knitters amaze me! CAN’T WAIT!!!!

    And Amy - are you part of this box??? xoxo

    ~katey

    ReplyDelete