Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Box one-getting ready

Alright. So we have a handful of people interested in participating with this first box. So the way I think this will work...I will put some art and art supplies in the box and mail it to the first person on the list. (Don't worry the list will be inside the box) Then that person will take a few items out and put in at least as many as they took out. Then will send the box to the next person on the list. Hopefully we will post some of the contents of the box here on this blog. Then the last person on the list will return the box to me. And if there is interest...I will start box number 2! If the participants are up to it they will post a piece of art here that they make using the contents they nabbed from the box.

We will be starting soon! I am gathering items!

2 comments: